You Might Be A Programmer If:
1. You immediately complain that this should be subscripted as zero.
2. Most people say "Go To Hell," but you tell people to redirect to
3. By the time you've gotten here in the document, you've run Tidy
or a similar app to check my X/HTML skills.
4. The statement (0x2b||!0x2b) makes sense to you.
5. You find 4 funny.
6. You note with disgust that it always evaluates to true, since
0x2b != 0.
7. Point 6 disgusts you, because under other languages than C++
(Java, per se), it would throw an exception, runtime error, etc.
8. Both points 6 and 7 disgust you, because (0x2b||!0x2b) isn't
9. You wonder why there's so much religious debate. After all,
can't they just type man life?
10. When you think of Blowfish, the stuff described on www.blowfish.com
has no relation to what comes to mind.
11. You can write formal grammar statements for C, C++, C#, Java,
Perl, Python, PHP, HTML, any XML schema, Assembly, Obj-C, QBASIC,
XBASIC, OO.o BASIC, StarMath, and just about anything else I could
throw at you, and yet the question, "Is our children learning?"
raises no red flags.
12.You quit drinking coffee; caffeine I/Vs are easier.
13.Your root@localhost password is the chemical formula for caffeine.
14.You didn't know that there was a war in Iraq: too busy preparing
for the next gcc compiler release.
15.You wrote the GPL.
This joke was obtained from the FSF's email archives of the GNU
Project. The Free Software Foundation claims no copyrights on
$Id: programmer.txt,v 1.1 2003/09/22 01:23:40 sinuhe Exp $
|Новини||Файли||Лінки||Музика||Про мене||Зона BPG||Гостьова Книга|
Copyright © MustLive 1999-2015. © Base Point 1999-2015. All rights reserved.